1. Driver Hyder Ali Khudbuddin Mulla (Age 40, Res. Indi, Taluka Indi, District Bijapur)
2. Ayeja Imamsab Kadlaskar (age one and a half years)
3. Salma Khalid Military (Age 48 Res. Indi, Dist. Bijapur)
Names of injured :-
1. Umama Lashkare (Age 3 years, Res. Indi Dist. Bijapur, Karnataka)
2. Bashira Salgare (Age 35, Res. Indi Dist. Bijapur, Karnataka)
3. Zubair Lashkare (Age 22 years, Res. Indi, Dist. Bijapur Karnataka)
4. Khalid Lashkare (Age 55, Res. Indi Dist. Bijapur, Karnataka)
A four-wheeler touring at excessive velocity from Akkalkot in direction of Aland collided head-on with a truck carrying an oncoming stilt close to Shirwal (at Akkalkot). Two males and a child died on the spot. All the three our bodies have been taken to Akkalkot Rural Hospital for post-mortem. The injured are being handled at Swami Samarth Hospital.
A truck coming from Vagdari in direction of Solapur was hit head-on by an Alto automobile going in direction of Aland. The villagers knowledgeable that the velocity of the Alto automobile was very excessive. Even although the highway was vast, the automobile driver misplaced management and the automobile rammed straight into the truck. Three individuals including the automobile driver have died. Deputy Superintendent of Police Rajendra Gaur, Police Inspector Koli of Akkalkot North Police Station alongside along with his employees have reached the spot. The police have speculated that extreme velocity and steady driving have been the explanations behind the accident.
In a stunning incident at Zilla Parishad faculty in Melghat, the principal fell down after consuming alcohol within the classroom