Highlights of Finance Minister Devendra Fadnavis’ speech are as follows:
– Special thanks to the Central Government for rising the Special Assistance for Capital Investment from Rs.15 thousand crores in 2021-22 to Rs. Besides, the Maharashtra authorities has submitted a proposal for further tasks value round Rs 3000 crore, which ought to be sanctioned. This will speed up the financial growth of the state.
– Maharashtra has obtained GST compensation for the monetary years 2017-18 to 2020-21. Seasonal compensation for the monetary yr 2021-22 in addition to for the first quarter of 2022-23 has additionally been obtained. The strategy of CAG certification is happening for the remainder of the interval.
Devendra Fadnavis demanded that monetary incentives ought to be given in the upcoming finances for the logistics sector whereas saying that Pradhan Mantri Gatishakti Yojana is an excellent begin. If monetary help could be offered for contribution to the Central Provident Fund, in depth employment alternatives will probably be created in the MSME sector.
– Devendra Fadnavis thanked the central authorities for withdrawing the improve in excise responsibility on iron ore and concentrates. He had made a requirement in this regard by sending a letter. It will vastly profit the economic system of an space like Konkan which has considerable mineral wealth. This will increase mining and allied industries.
– As loans are usually not obtainable from banks for land acquisition for giant tasks, a plan ought to be ready at the central stage.
– While thanking the central authorities for approving the Nationally Determined Contribution (NDC) to strengthen India’s dedication on local weather change, it requested that the upcoming finances embrace some tax concessions and incentive schemes for clear vitality industries.
– The Ministry of Housing and Urban Development has really useful efficiency grants of Rs 1444 crore for the native our bodies for the monetary years 2018-19 and 2019-20. Similarly, the Ministry of Panchayat Raj has really useful Rs 1208.72 crore to rural native our bodies for the monetary years 2017-18 to 2019-20. This fund of 14th Finance Commission ought to be given to the state.
Following are the calls for made by Devendra Fadnavis in this meeting
– Since the charges given below vitamin program are for 2017, it ought to be elevated. Also 8170 new Anganwadis ought to be authorized.
– The restrict in MSP procurement scheme of Central Government ought to be elevated from 25 p.c to 40 p.c.
– Rs 348.83 crore ought to be offered for efficient implementation of Right to Education Act.
– Funds ought to be allotted for infrastructure growth in the Samajra Shiksha Abhiyan.
– 46 crores to be offered for the new National Biogas and Organic Manure Programme.
– Funds for Maharashtra State Rural Development Mission ought to be given in 2 installments as an alternative of 4 installments, it will allow more practical implementation of the scheme.
– 500 crore rupees ought to be given for conservation of 6 forts in Maharashtra. These embrace Raigad, Torna, Shivneri (Pune District), Sudhagad (Raigad), Vijaydurg and Sindhudurg (Sindhudurg District).
– Financial help ought to be offered to create tourism amenities below Swadesh 2.0. It contains Nivati (Sindhudurg), Anjatha (Aurangabad), Tadoba (Chandrapur), Gosekhurd Dam (Bhandara), Tipeshwar (Yavatmal), Shivshristi (Pune).
– CSR funds ought to be used extra to scale back carbon emissions and fight local weather change points.
– 25 per cent desire ought to be given for procurement of bamboo furnishings and different forest associated merchandise in Central Government Ministries, Departments and Offices.
– Processing, packaging and so on. ought to be included below ability coaching programme. Scholarship and ability growth applications ought to be deliberate for tribals and forest dwellers.
– The contribution given for tiger conservation ought to be 100% tax free.
– Under the Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana, insurance coverage ought to be offered to the tendu leaf collectors, non-timber forest useful resource collectors.
– State obtained Rs 7316.45 crore from Central Road Fund throughout 2000 to 2022 and State spent Rs 8295.71 crore. 979.26 crore ought to be given to the state.